- Legislative News - May 23, 2016
- May is Mental Health Month!
- News Release: South Carolina Observes Mental Health Month
- News: SCDMH Leadership Thanks the BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Foundation for its Generous Contributions to the Expansion of School-based Mental Health Services
- News: Dr. Alison Evans Honored at 2016 Cross-Cultural Conference
- News Release: Mental Health Continues Flood Relief Supports, Launches Carolina United
- News Release: Mental Health Receives Youth Suicide Prevention Grant
- News Release: Mental Health Commission Honors Jones, Welcomes Hiott
- Notice: Bull Street Campus Visitation
- Mental Health Matters Archives
- DMH presentation: This .pdf highlights DMH's history, mission, accomplishments, blue ribbon programs, and projects/programs.
- Affected by the Flood? Get help from Carolina United - http://www.state.sc.us/dmh/united/
- Connections: Stories of Recovery from Mental Illness
- DMH Profiles
- Visitors Survey - Inpatient Facility
Mental Health Information